Paul Jaeb opens the December 2013 podcast with a riveting interview with David Camm, who was recently exonerated on the triple murders on his wife and two children. Playing an integral role were David’s private investigative team, led by Gary Dunn and under the auspices of Investigating Innocence – a new non-profit started by Bill Clutter.
Wayne Edward’s, API’s correspondent from Down Under, updates listeners on some recent negative changes in the work comp industry in Australia.
Alan Goodman and Peter Psarouthakis join Paul once again to discuss general industry issues. Have a great Holiday everyone!
Guests on the December 2013 podcast are:
- Gary Dunn, Professionally Dunn Investigations : PO Box 6101, Bloomington, Indiana 47407; T: 821-322-7378, F: 812-355-1761; email@example.com, www.insightbb.com
- Bill Clutter, Bill Clutter Investigations Inc.: 1032 S. 2nd Street, Springfield, IL 62704; T: 217-528-5997, F: 217-528-6436, firstname.lastname@example.org, www.clutterinvestigations.com
- David Camm, Investigating Innocence: email@example.com,www.investigatinginnocence.org.
- Wayne Edwards, Harjan Investigations: T: 0411-173-712; firstname.lastname@example.org,www.harjaninvestigations.com
- Alan Goodman, Lawyers Investigating Service, Inc: P.O. Box 8479, Portland, Maine 04104, Maine: 207-775-5685, 800-244-5685, Nationwide: 888-244-5685, F: 207-893-1475, email@example.com,www.lawyersinvestigatingservice.com.
- Peter Psarouthakis, Investigative & Security Professionals for Legislative Action (ISPLA): 235 N. Pine Street, Lansing, Michigan 48933, T: 734-428-9663, firstname.lastname@example.org, http://ispla.org.
- Paul Jaeb, Heartland Investigative Group: 520 Nicollet Mall, Suite 520, Minneapolis, Minnesota 55402, T: 612-371-9255, email@example.com, www.heartlandinfo.com.