Join API host Paul Jaeb with guest Stacy Jones, a domestic infidelity investigator with Mission Possible Investigations in Albany, NY. Paul and Stacy discuss various issues surrounding disclosure during infidelity investigations.
Paul Jaeb is then joined by regular guest Dave Pelligrinell. They continue their discussion on marketing and operational issues, particularly employee development. Paul announces that Dave will be handling the October podcast.
Regular contributors Alan Goodman and Peter Psarouthakis join Paul to give their take on handling disclosure and share news about upcoming industry events.
Next month’s special guest is well known Georgia private investigator Robin Martinelli.
Guests on the August 2013 podcast are:
- Stacy Jones, Mission Possible Investigations: PO Box 5564, Albany, NY 12205; 518-708-1219,www.mpinvestigations.net
- Dave Pelligrinelli, AFX Search: 214 Brazilian Avenue, Suite 200, Palm Beach, Florida 33480, 561-247-4239, firstname.lastname@example.org, www.afxsearch.com.
- Alan Goodman, Lawyers Investigating Service, Inc: P.O. Box 8479, Portland, Maine 04104, Maine: 207-775-5685, 800-244-5685, Nationwide: 888-244-5685, F: 207-893-1475, email@example.com,www.lawyersinvestigatingservice.com.
- Peter Psarouthakis, Investigative & Security Professionals for Legislative Action (ISPLA): 235 N. Pine Street, Lansing, Michigan 48933, T: 734-428-9663, firstname.lastname@example.org, http://ispla.org.
- Paul Jaeb, Heartland Investigative Group: 520 Nicollet Mall, Suite 520, Minneapolis, Minnesota 55402, T: 612-371-9255, email@example.com, www.heartlandinfo.com.