Host Paul Jaeb returns for the November podcast. Joining Paul are Burt Hodge, a Tallahassee-based investigator and leader at the Florida Association of Licensed Investigators, who announces a new collaboration between the nation’s top state associations; Cathy Paper, a nationally known marketing expert and speaker agent who provides valuable insight on marketing and speaking; and Alan Goodman and Peter Psarouthakis providing their industry insights and year-end summaries.
Happy Thanksgiving to all our listeners in the U.S. And thanks to our worldwide audience for making us the number one investigative podcast in the world.
Guests on the November 2013 podcast are:
- Burt Hodge, State Information Bureau: 842 East park Avenue, Tallahassee, FL 32301: T: 850-561-3990, F: 850-561-3995, email@example.com, www.stateinformationbureau.com.
- Cathy Paper, RockPaperStar: 333 Washington Ave North Suite 300 Minneapolis, MN 55401: T: 612-349-2744, firstname.lastname@example.org, www.rockpaperstar.com.
- Alan Goodman, Lawyers Investigating Service, Inc: P.O. Box 8479, Portland, Maine 04104, Maine: 207-775-5685, 800-244-5685, Nationwide: 888-244-5685, F: 207-893-1475, email@example.com, www.lawyersinvestigatingservice.com.
- Peter Psarouthakis, Investigative & Security Professionals for Legislative Action (ISPLA): 235 N. Pine Street, Lansing, Michigan 48933, T: 734-428-9663, firstname.lastname@example.org, http://ispla.org.
- Paul Jaeb, Heartland Investigative Group: 520 Nicollet Mall, Suite 520, Minneapolis, Minnesota 55402, T: 612-371-9255, email@example.com, www.heartlandinfo.com.