Join your host Paul Jaeb for the February API podcast. Speaking with Paul are Dr. Rob Maher, Department Head and Professor of Electrical & Computer Engineering at Montana State University-Bozeman talking about acoustic forensics, and Treyce Montoya, International Forensic Handwriting Expert and founder of HFT to discuss handwriting forensics.
Special guests Hal Humphreys and Jim McCloud, new owners of Pursuit Magazine, discuss where they want to take the online portal, and returning guest Alan Goodman gives us guidance on how to use experts.
Join us in March as guest David Pelligrinelli returns to discuss planning for expansion in your business.
Guests on the January 2013 podcast are:
- Dr. Rob Maher, Dept. Head and Professor of Electrical & Computer Engineering at Montana State University-Bozeman: T: 406-994-2505, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Treyce Montoya, International Forensic Handwriting Expert: T: 623-980-3808, email@example.com,
- Hal Humphreys, Executive Editor – Pursuit Magazine: T: 615-812-2164, firstname.lastname@example.org, www.pursuitmag.com
- Jim McCloud, Publisher – Pursuit Magazine: T: 615-269-2930, email@example.com, www.pursuitmag.com
- Alan Goodman, Lawyers Investigating Service, Inc.: P.O. Box 8479, Portland, Maine 04104, Maine: 207-775-5685, 800-244-5685, Nationwide: 888-244-5685, F: 207-893-1475, firstname.lastname@example.org,www.lawyersinvestigatingservice.com.
- Paul Jaeb, Heartland Investigative Group: 520 Nicollet Mall, Suite 520, Minneapolis, Minnesota 55402, T: 612-371-9255, email@example.com, www.heartlandinfo.com.