The January podcast of the American Private Investigator includes the annual surveillance roundtable with Bill Pellerin, Paul Dank, and Ed Spicer sharing their insights on the past year. Regular contributors Alan Goodman and Peter Psarouthakis share their thoughts on conferences and legislative issues.
Tune in for exciting news from Host Paul Jaeb and Producer Mike McIntee on the future of the podcast.
Guests on the January 2014 podcast are:
- Ed Spicer, Ocean States Investigating Group, LLC : 39 Dodge Street, Suite 236, Beverly, MA 01915; T: 978-473-4154, F: 978-236-7252; firstname.lastname@example.org, www.oceanstatesinv.com
- Paul Dank, Advanced Surveillance Group, Inc.: 42815 Garfield Road, Suite 208, Clinton Township, MI 48038; T: 888-677-9700, F: 586-783-9700, email@example.com, www.asginvestigations.com
- Bill Pellerin, Texas Investigative Network, Inc.: 5555 West Loop South, Suite 510, Houston, TX 77401; T: 713-807-8811 F: 713-807-8311, firstname.lastname@example.org, www.texasinvestigators.com
- Alan Goodman, Lawyers Investigating Service, Inc: P.O. Box 8479, Portland, Maine 04104, Maine: 207-775-5685, 800-244-5685, Nationwide: 888-244-5685, F: 207-893-1475, email@example.com, www.lawyersinvestigatingservice.com.
- Peter Psarouthakis, Investigative & Security Professionals for Legislative Action (ISPLA): 235 N. Pine Street, Lansing, Michigan 48933, T: 734-428-9663, firstname.lastname@example.org, http://ispla.org.
- Paul Jaeb, Heartland Investigative Group: 520 Nicollet Mall, Suite 520, Minneapolis, Minnesota 55402, T: 612-371-9255, email@example.com, www.heartlandinfo.com.