Paul Jaeb hosts Brian Willingham of Diligentia, Barry Nixon of preemploymentdirectory.com, Dave Pelligrinelli of AFX, and regular guest Alan Goodman on the August podcast. This 90 minute show, the podcast’s longest program in its history, is full of great intel. Brian shares his insights about his awesome agency, Barry updates us on the pitfalls of conducting FCRA protected background checks, and Dave and Paul have a terrific conversation about making the ideal sales call. And of course, Alan is back with the Goodman Monologue.
Paul announces the upcoming free webinar to be held in October, “The Three Biggest Mistakes PIs Make That Hinder Their Agency’s Growth.” Keep tuned in for further details.
Make sure to join the conversation by connecting with Paul via Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, or on the YouTube channel. All of the links can be found at www.americanprivateinvestigator.com.
- Brian Willingham. Diligentia Group, Inc. :PO Box 668, Croton Falls, New York 10509: T: 914-500-8790, info@DiligentiaGroup.com, www.diligentiagroup.com
- Barry Nixon, Preemployment Directory.Com: T: 949-770-5264: firstname.lastname@example.org, www.preemploymentdirectory.com
- Dave Pelligrinelli, AFX Search: 214 Brazilian Avenue, Suite 200, Palm Beach, Florida 33480, T: 561-247-4239, email@example.com, www.afxsearch.com.
- Alan Goodman, Lawyers Investigating Service, Inc: P.O. Box 8479, Portland, Maine 04104, Maine: 207-775-5685, 800-244-5685, Nationwide: 888-244-5685, F: 207-893-1475, firstname.lastname@example.org,www.lawyersinvestigatingservice.com.
- Paul Jaeb, Heartland Investigative Group: 520 Nicollet Mall, Suite 520, Minneapolis, Minnesota 55402, T: 612-371-9255, email@example.com, www.heartlandinfo.com.