Scott Fulmer, The Utah Gumshoe, is Paul’s special guest for the February 2015 show. Scott and Paul talk about his strategy for success and his acclaimed podcast. Recurring guests Dave Pelligrinelli and Scott Wilson are back and talk with Paul about pricing strategy and new happenings at IRB. Alan Goodman and Paul talk about the inevitable labor shortage confronting the profession.
Make sure to view Paul’s webinar, “The Three Biggest Mistakes PIs Make that Hinder Their Agencies Growth”, by clicking here.
If you’re interested in personal business coaching, Paul is offering a limited number of opportunities to work with him one-on-one. His Reboot Your Agency program is guaranteed to make you a vastly more successful agency owner. The personalized coaching focuses on your most pressing needs – perhaps marketing, sales, or strategic vision. Those who have worked with Paul have seen their agencies flourish, with a renewed sense of purpose and vision.
Send an email to Paul at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss options.
Guests on the February 2015 podcast are:
- Scott Fulmer, Utah Gumshoe: PO Box 207, Salt Lake City, UT 84110; T: 801-919-7732, scott@UtahGumshoe.com, www.UtahGumshoe.com
- Dave Pelligrinelli, AFX Search: 214 Brazilian Avenue, Suite 200, Palm Beach, Florida 33480, T: 561-247-4239, email@example.com, www.afxsearch.com
- Scott Wilson, IRB Search: 2341-A- Hansen Court, Tallahassee, FL 32301; T: 800-447-2112, F: 850-656-1738, Customercare@irbsearch.com, irbsearch.com
- Alan Goodman, Lawyers Investigating Service, Inc: P.O. Box 8479, Portland, Maine 04104, Maine: 207-775-5685, 800-244-5685, Nationwide: 888-244-5685, F: 207-893-1475, firstname.lastname@example.org, www.lawyersinvestigatingservice.com.
- Paul Jaeb, Heartland Investigative Group: 520 Nicollet Mall, Suite 520, Minneapolis, Minnesota 55402, T: 612-371-9255, email@example.com, www.heartlandinfo.com.
See The American Private Investigator resources for links to the organization websites mentioned in this podcast.