Paul Jaeb welcomes Steve Koenig, Wayne Edwards, and Tom Herder to the annual Surveillance Roundtable. Alan Goodman and Peter Psarouthakis share their deep concerns over the use of drone technology in our industry. Finally, Scott Wilson from IRB Search announces the new IRB Connections program. Next month Paul is having his good friend John Hoda from Connecticut back on the show and Phil Becnel will be providing another segment of Practical Intelligence.
Keep your radar up for information on the October webinar, “The 3 Biggest Mistakes that PI’s Make that Hinder Their Agency’s Growth.” We will be promoting it through this channel and through all our social media sites.
Have a great September!
- Wayne Edwards, Harjan Investigations: T: 0411-173-712; firstname.lastname@example.org,www.harjaninvestigations.com
- Steve Koenig, Private Investigator: T:308-390-4931; Steve.PrivateEye1@gmail.com
- Tom Herder, Heartland Investigative Group: 520 Nicollet Mall, Suite 520, Minneapolis, Minnesota 55402, T: 612-371-9255, email@example.com, www.heartlandinfo.com.
- Scott Wilson, IRB Search: 2341-A- Hansen Court, Tallahassee, FL 32301; T: 800-447-2112, F: 850-656-1738, Customercare@irbsearch.com, www.irbsearch.com
- Alan Goodman, Lawyers Investigating Service, Inc: P.O. Box 8479, Portland, Maine 04104, Maine: 207-775-5685, 800-244-5685, Nationwide: 888-244-5685, F: 207-893-1475, firstname.lastname@example.org,www.lawyersinvestigatingservice.com.
- Peter Psarouthakis, Investigative & Security Professionals for Legislative Action (ISPLA): 235 N. Pine Street, Lansing, Michigan 48933, T: 734-428-9663, email@example.com, http://ispla.org.
- Paul Jaeb, Heartland Investigative Group: 520 Nicollet Mall, Suite 520, Minneapolis, Minnesota 55402, T: 612-371-9255, firstname.lastname@example.org, www.heartlandinfo.com.