Join your host Paul Jaeb for the April API podcast. Joining Paul is guest Ken Walter, State Director for the South Carolina Association of Legal Investigators for a discussion on the background of the association and their upcoming conference.
Returning guest John Hoda of Connecticut leads a discussion about resiliency and preparation – giving listeners advice on bouncing back from business challenges.
Alan Goodman and Peter Psarouthakis return to the show with a big industry announcement and discuss public sector investigations.
Join us in May with special guests Terri McCulloch from Any Lab Test Now, a direct access lab testing services company; and Kimberly Faber of ServeNow.com, who will talk about handling customer complaints.
Guests on the April 2013 podcast are:
- Kenneth Walter, Carolina Investigations, Inc.: PO Box 4486, Spartanburg, SC 29305: T: 864-948-1333,firstname.lastname@example.org , www.carolinainvestigations.com .
- John Hoda, Elm City Detectives: T:860-930-6010, email@example.com, www.elmcitydetectives.com.
- Alan Goodman, Lawyers Investigating Service, Inc.: P.O. Box 8479, Portland, Maine 04104, Maine: 207-775-5685, 800-244-5685, Nationwide: 888-244-5685, F: 207-893-1475, firstname.lastname@example.org,www.lawyersinvestigatingservice.com.
- Peter Psarouthakis, Investigative & Security Professionals for Legislative Action (ISPLA): 235 N. Pine Street, Lansing, Michigan 48933, T: 734-428-9663, email@example.com, http://ispla.org.
- Paul Jaeb, Heartland Investigative Group: 520 Nicollet Mall, Suite 520, Minneapolis, Minnesota 55402, T: 612-371-9255, firstname.lastname@example.org, www.heartlandinfo.com.