Join your host Paul Jaeb for the June API podcast. Joining Paul is returning guest Rebecca Roberts from IRB Search and Alan Goodman discussing the recent controversy on the credentialing and vetting process in the industry.
Steve Stoup, Vice President at Fidelity Bank, joins Paul to talk about financing for small business; and David Flower, Sr. Investigator at Heartland Investigative Group, shares his insights on managing large internal cases.
Make sure to tune in next month when Paul is joined by industry leaders for the annual Industry Roundtable. Mark Gillespie of the Texas Association of Licensed Investigators will provide and update for the upcoming TALI Conference.
Guests on the June 2013 podcast are:
- Rebecca Roberts, IRB Search: 2341-A Hansen Ct., Tallahassee, FL 32301, T: 850-942-2500,www.irbsearch.com
- Steve Stoup, Fidelity Bank: 7600 Parklawn Avenue, Edina, MN 55435,952-830-7230,email@example.com , www.fidelitybankmn.com
- David Flower, Heartland Investigative Group: 520 Nicollet Mall, Suite 520, Minneapolis, Minnesota 55402, T: 612-371-9255, firstname.lastname@example.org , www.heartlandinfo.com .
- Alan Goodman, Lawyers Investigating Service, Inc: P.O. Box 8479, Portland, Maine 04104, Maine: 207-775-5685, 800-244-5685, Nationwide: 888-244-5685, F: 207-893-1475, email@example.com,www.lawyersinvestigatingservice.com .
- Peter Psarouthakis, Investigative & Security Professionals for Legislative Action (ISPLA): 235 N. Pine Street, Lansing, Michigan 48933, T: 734-428-9663, firstname.lastname@example.org , http://ispla.org .
- Paul Jaeb, Heartland Investigative Group: 520 Nicollet Mall, Suite 520, Minneapolis, Minnesota 55402, T: 612-371-9255, email@example.com , www.heartlandinfo.com.